The Brew Skies Festival in Canaan Valley, Aug 9 & 10 2013
Welcome to the Second Annual Brew Skies Festival
Sponsored by: The Mountain State Brewing Co. Join us, on two dates: August 9-10, 2013. The music starts at 3pm on Friday and ends at 12am. On Saturday music goes from 11am to 12am. We have a full lineup of local musicians, and festivities throughout the day. Located in the beautiful Canaan Valley State Park, in Canaan Valley, WV. Get directions.
The main stage location is within Canaan Valley Sate Park behind the main lodge, below the pool. The Beer Garden Stage is location under the pavilion A shuttle bus will be provided from the campgrounds and cabins. If you’re staying at the lodge, you can walk on over – see below for more details, and the scheduled lineup!
- J. Roddy Walston & The Business
- Luella and The Sun
- The Pimps of Joytime
- Grayson Capps & The Lost Cause Minstrels
- The Wild Rumpus
- And more! See all here.
Participating Vendors Include:
Places to Stay:
- Best of Canaan (877) 484-8680 Website
- Canaan Valley Resort (800) 622-4121 Website
- Canaan Village (304) 866-4166 Website
- Windwood Resort (888) 359-4667 Website
- Black Bear Woods Resort (800)553-2327 Website
- Deerfield Village (866) 438-7259 Website
- The Golden Anchor (304) 866-2722 Website
- Timberline Resort (800) 766-9464 Website
- Mountain Top Rentals (800) 624-4341 Website
- Canaan Realty (800) 448-0074 Website
- Douglas Falls B&B (304) 463-3380 Website
- Meyer House B&B (304) 259-5451 Website
- Tallyho Mountain Lodge (304)463-4114 Website
- Bright Morning Inn (304) 259-5119 Website
- Blackwater Falls State Park (304) 259-5216 Website
- The Purple Fiddle (304) 463-4040 Website
Tickets are $50 for a weekend pass – $30 for the day. Free admission for 14yrs & under.
*Rules (just a few): Please do remember to drink responsibly. Bring a designated driver, or make reservations to stay within the park. No outside alcohol or coolers, and please leave your pets at home. Brew Skies festival is also a drug free environment.